Good morning everyone!
Today I am completing the Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated by Vivian@WritingWithStyle. Thank you so much Vivian! I can’t wait to check out more of your blog; thank you for the follow and the nomination! While I’ve already disseminated many a fact about moi, I’m sure there’s something I haven’t mentioned yet. 😛
- Display Award (Cheeeck)
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog) (Check)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
~Seven Facts about Me~
- I love procrastinating. Well, I don’t essentially love it, but I definitely do it often. Not the best habit to have, but it definitely goes at the top of my list because
I’m currently doing it right now.
- I hate blood and gore. Halloween is fast approaching, and you can say I do not like watching movies that involve lots of blood or gory things. I understand it’s all fake, but I believe that our bodies are temples and it’s just gross seeing…the things they display in horror movies. It doesn’t help my dad is a huge fan of that kind of stuff, because he’s constantly trying to get us to watch it! Yuck!
- I still don’t have my driver’s license. Which stinks, because I’ve had my learner’s permit long enough to render me eligible for my license. But, I’m still fairly inexperienced because I’m homeschooled, I don’t have to get out much, aaaand my mother. (‘Nuff said).
- I have been playing guitar for four years now. I play guitar in my church band at Mass, I am learning classical guitar, and I may even decide to minor in music! If I take this next year seriously (junior through senior year) and practice hard enough, I might be able to make it into music programs at the school of my choice on scholarship. (and boy do I need scholarships). Guitar has been an awesome thing to have in my life. ❤
5. I don’t know how to do makeup to save my life. I know, like, the basic basics (which means lip gloss, eye shadow and an attempt at mascara). But I’m cool with that. To all the girls in middle school/early high school who may stress over the pressure to wear makeup, understand this: you don’t need it. You shouldn’t be wearing it anyway. Focus on school, on building your character, growing in your faith, etc. You’ll have time later to worry about all that (but I also was too lazy to figure out how eyeliner works, anyway).
6. I have two miniature dachshunds and they are literal cuteness. I can’t stress enough how adorable they are, and yes Internet, here ya go:
7. My favorite month is November. For several reasons: fall, NaNoWriMo, my birthday, celebrity charity tournament I can be a ball kid in (how cool is that?) and like, nostalgia and reading, plus a lot of awesome movies come out around this time. Every time November rolls around, I am in love. 🙂
YOU READING THIS. (Because I want everyone to do this tag if they want to! If you read this and choose to do it, make sure to nominate me 😉 )
That’s all for today everyone. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it!
Pax in Christo,